Meeting Date: Monday, 23rd August 2021
Location: Blue Pacific Hotel
Address: 2 North St, Woorim QLD 4507
Time: 07:00 Pm
This important meeting allows the current committee to provide an update on Club business, for members to vote on important Club matters and for the 2022 committee to be elected.
The following business will be conducted at the meeting:
- Opening, recording of attendance and apologies.
- Address to the original landholders
- President’s address and welcome.
- Approval of minutes of the previous AGM
- Business arising from the minutes.
- Election of Life Members, service award recipients and merit certificate recipients.
- Presentation of the Club financial report
- Appointment of the Club auditor for the new financial year.
- Approval f the Club membership fee for new financial year
- Committee recommendation
- Notice of motions
- Election for members of the 2022 Management Committee
If you are interested in taking an active role in managing and developing the Club, please consider standing for election to the Club Committee.
The club committee consists of the following positions which will all be declared vacant for the 2022 season. These positions are as follows;
- Club President
- Club Vice President
- Club Treasurer
- Club Secretary
- Club Director of Coaching
- Club Governance & Communications
Each member plays a key role in keeping the club operating.
This year we will also be electing a subcommittee which will support the management committee.
Subcommittee rolls are as follows;
- Club Ground Facilities Coordinator
- Club Canteen & Bar Coordinator
- Club Canteen & Bar Supervisor
- Club Junior Coaching Coordinator
- Club Senior Coaching Coordinator
Each role does involve a significant time commitment which is outlined within the position descriptions which can be found on our website www.bribieislandtigers.com.au.
Our hourly rate for committee members is currently set at $0/hr, but has many other perks and also allows you to not only contribute to the future of the Club but to do so with an amazing team and a lot of laughs.
Members wishing to stand for election to any of the above positions must complete the Club Nomination Form and return it to the Club Secretary, Yvonne Knight by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday, 13th August 2021.