Bribie Island Football (soccer) Cub is seeking a coach for our Division 3 Woman’s team.
We are seeking a motivated coach to raise skill levels, motivate but still incorporate the social and fun side of things into sessions and games.
Or woman’s team has expanded and developed in leaps and bounds over the last few years and we wish to see this continue.
Responsibilities will include:
– Planning, implementing and monitoring coaching sessions.
– Provide motivated, high energy and fun coaching sessions which are inclusive for all participants.
– Perform administration duties (completing team sheets, relaying information to players, completing COVID compliance)
– Ensure that the highest level of health and safety is provided while coaching.
– Ensure football equipment is maintained in excellent condition.
– FFA Skill Training Certificate (minimum standard)
– Current blue card
– First Aid Certificate (desired but will be provided by club if required)
Skills & Experience:
– Currently playing or have played soccer.
– Coaching experience essential (min. 2yrs).
– Passionate about soccer and working with woman’s football.
– Ability to communicate clearly at all levels.
– Well presented with excellent people skills.
– Good level of fitness.
– Excellent organisational skills
Should this roll interest you please contact Bribie Island Tigers at email@example.com